Talk:Multi project management
Josef: Hello, thank you for the abstract. "Multi project management" is a fairly broad category. I suggest that you re-think after todays program management lecture if you would like to take a program management or portfolio management angle. All the topics you raise are relevant, but there are also potentially a lot more that you could cover. So it is not entirely clear to me why you chose that particular subset. I would suggest to either focus on one particular aspect, or provide a more high-level overview that can then be "complete". Also please make sure to follow the suggested structure.
Reviewer 3: Alise
- A well-written article and nice structure.
- I don’t think you should use “I” and “we” in the article. It is supposed to be objective, and makes it look less professional. Tried to solve it.
- Try not to use questions. Try to structure it in a different way. Supposed i tried but i kept one and put it in bold after other feedback
- I like the sentence you use to explain the difference. But since you have made it such a big deal, maybe use the italic or bold to highlight it.Done
- Try to stay away from words like “actually”, “just” and “only”. Depending on how they are used in a sentence it may not sound very professional. Tried to to it
- What are the 2 steps before reaching a Program Management point of view? Tell the reader where he or she will read about it. Done
- I like the pictures and how they relate to the text. They are not, however, directly mentioned in the text. Done
- Earlier, it was not right to start a sentence with “and” or “but”. This has changed, but you might just be aware of it and not use it all the time.
- Some sentences are very long. Try to shorten them.
- Remember references! Done
Wiki feedback From s117318
- Nice figures
- Great structure, easy o follow the topics
- Figure 1 could fit into the text Done
- For this sentence: In multiple project management, I will study the management of the schedules (Try to avoid using "I") Done
- Try to avoid using words as "actually". Done
- Easy to understand
- Create References to Figures you have added and tell why you have added these. Done
- Be specific, fx. Now, we will stop to see (Remove this, and write something more specific) tried to do it
- Perhaps a brief discussion/conclusion?
- Make this setence with bold or as SubTopic: How Program Management can solve some uncertainty problem in a MPM? Thank you after thinking it was a great advice
- An idea: 4. Limitations of Program Management approach
4.1 Inability to “stick” with the project scope: 4.2 ecc..
- Be aware of adding more words.
- Be aware of gramma,
- Could Link to other Wiki Articles, like Project Management Done
- Remember References Done
- Remember bibliography Done
Wiki feedback from s142823
- Very interesting topic, it seems a bit challenging to cover within 3000 words but apparently you succeeded : reading your article hold the attention and it gives the feeling to learn a new concept
- Some grammatical mistakes
- Layout and article structure globally pleasant
- Try to be more objective in the article, avoid the words such as “I”, “me”, or even “you”. Tried to change all of these
- Try to avoid words such as “actually”, or “but” too often. Tried to change all of these
- Nice and clear pictures, but they should be more introduced and linked in the text Done